Monday, November 10, 2008

Pregnancy Update- Week 32

I went in for my 30-week ultrasound and everything is great. I no longer have marginal placenta previa, meaning that for now I do not need a C-section. The baby is head down and a little over 3 lbs (or she was a week and a half ago). The technician even gave me some more pictures and verified that we are, in fact, still having a girl.

Olivia is excited for the baby. She was really good when Jack was born, always wanting to help out and give him hugs and kisses. There wasn't any jealousy there at all. I'm excited to see what she is like when this baby is born. Jack, on the other hand, I'm afraid will be a little more of a toss up. While he loves babies (obsessed is a better word), he also does not like when I hold someone else's baby for too long or ignore him for too long. He is definitely a "Mama's boy."


I'm feeling okay these days, although I'm exhausted from everything. I try to fit in naps when I can and Adam lets me sleep in when he can as well. It's hard to believe that there are less than 2 months left! This little baby moves a lot and although it hurts sometimes, it's fun to try and figure out what I'm feeling (elbow, foot, etc). I think we're all just ready for this baby girl!

Me at 31 weeks

9 comments:

Summer said...

You look great! I am excited to see the new Little Miss Poyfair!

Summer said...

P.S. You better not have her while I'm in UTAH! LOL!

Summer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rachel said...

I still can't get over how far along you are. I swear you just started to look pregnant like a week ago! I can't wait to see what another little Poyfair girl looks like! I'm sad we won't be here when she first comes home!

Stina said...

I agree...you're so tiny! My belly pokes out farther than yours! I'm glad you don't HAVE to have a c-section. It was fun seeing you! It's been way too long!

Carrie Anne said...

wow! this pregnancy has flown by! all of a sudden you're not too far away! i'm glad the marginal placenta previa has improved. can't wait to see what she looks like!! take as many naps as you can!:)

Kelli said...

I'm not sure what I'm more excited for, 6 days to Twilight or 44 til your baby!!! Ok, just kidding... sort of. You look great, time will fly these last few months.

Marilyn said...

yeah look at you, coming along! 6 weeks will go by fast. Thank you so much again for letting me borrow your Work and the Glory Books! I love reading them again. It has been several years and this time I am determined to finish the series. ;)

Jon and Caprice said...

Carissa,
Adam and I were talking about your baby names at school and I wanted to tell you the scoop. Every new little girls name these days are Madelyn, Abby and Bella. Don't give in to the temptation!!! :) The name Haylee is so darn cute and definately the name you should pick! Not that my opinion matters, but I'm tellin ya, Haylee is the best my friend!
Jonathan