
We heard the heartbeat last Thursday and everything looks and sounds good. I am currently 9 weeks along and the doc gave me the go ahead to spread the news. The baby is due at the end of the year.
I have not been very sick, which has been a blessing since I can't imagine trying to run around after Jack and Olivia while throwing up in the middle of it all. I've been a little nauseated but only when I do not eat for a while. I am extremely exhausted, though, and I can't seem to get enough sleep. I currently have been craving apple juice, toast with jam, deep fried anything (especially McDonald's snack wraps), fruit, and cereal.
Bring on number 3!


19 comments:
Hey Poyfairs! Congrats on your new pregnancy! We are excited for you!
It's about time you blogged this! You just need your floating baby widgit now =) I'm surprised you lasted this long without telling everyone, we were on the phone within an hour of finding out! Congrats!
Yay! Congrats!
Happy Baby! I can't wait for another Poyfair to join this earth. Congratulations!
Yeah Carissa! That's so exciting. Good to hear your not too sick this time around :)
Hi Carissa! Your mom told me that you girls write blogs so I had to check them out. Yours is so cute! I just wanted to say hello and thank you so much again for your hospitality while we were there! You are wonderful! Congratulations again on the good news!
Take Care,
Ana Lee
WOW, it's another boy you know! =) Congrats babe, I'm so excited for you!
I'm so glad you finally spread the news!! It is always a big relief to hear that heartbeat. I'm so glad you still haven't gotten sick. Keep up the good work:)
Lets be honest, Carissa. When DON'T you crave something from McDonalds? Seriously though, we're really excited for you...can't imagaine life with 2 quite yet, let alone 3! Glad you're feeling pretty good. Let me know if you need anything in the next 6 weeks...after that I'll be out of commission for a little while.
Hey congrats, even though I've known this for forever and accidentaly spilled the beans to Aunt Jodi :) Anyway, I'm jealous that you are pregnant with cravings - I love cravings!!! What a graet excuse to eat anything you want!
Yay! Congratulations! That is such exciting news! Your cute family will be even cuter! :)
Three's a party! Woo hoo!
Carissa, we need to catch up! Congratulations on expecting #3! You're a better woman than I am, I'm terrified to have a 3rd child, but you do have a minivan so no worried right?!
I'm glad you had fun in Toledo, it's always good to get out of Cleveland for a while. And sweet new BBQ...party at the Poyfairs!
Congrats you guys! how exciting!! hope the sickness doesn't set in! yeah!
Congratulations Carissa. Everytime I read your guys' blog, I learn something new. Had no idea that Kelli was pregnant till just a couple of days ago.
Congrats!! Glad to hear you guys are doing well and that you aren't sick!!
YOU'RE PREGNANT??!!
"Is it a girl or is it a boy? It is a child filled with joy..."
Post a Comment