Yup, we got this gas grill from a family in our ward who was moving. They only wanted $3o for it. Crazy, huh? We were so excited to be the first to respond to their email and had a barbecue that night with some friends to break it in. Bring on the steak and ribs!
Don't let this picture fool you. He isn't blowing bubbles... he's eating them. Don't worry. He also ate deviled eggs, bbq beans, baked potato and chocolate trifle (the best).
Olivia learned how to swing on her tummy and loves to do it. She feels like she is flying. I like this picture- it shows her full joy!
Jack wanted Rachel to hold him for a while and wanted nothing to do with me. Sometimes I think my kids like the Halls more than they like me (although sometimes I don't blame them).
We really do bathe her but clearly we need to do it more often. This is Olivia after she was playing in the red sand on the baseball fields across from our house. She literally threw it onto her hair and face (and clothes and hands, etc).
Needless to say, we can finally have awesome barbecues this year (we used to use our tiny charcoal grill) and I am so excited to eat hamburgers, kebabs, grilled veggies and grilled fruit (grilled pineapple! yum-o!) and of course RIBS all summer long!


10 comments:
Hey! We have the same grill. Does your igniter work? Ours never has. Yeah BBQs! Summer is almost here!!
Having a grill is so much fun. Congrats!
I want a grill! Our grill is in need of repair - I woke up one morning to a huge *crash* and later realized that it was Bryan running down our grill with his truck. He didn't see it as he was backing out. But eat lots of yummy stuff for us. I agree - grilled pineapple is so yum-o!!
P.S. I love that you added pictures of Jack eating bubbles and Olivia covered in dirt - awesome.
This of course means that you'll be cooking us some great bbq next time we visit since you now have no excuses.You'll have to practice some amazing recipes to showcase for me.
YUM! BBQ! Especially pineapple!
I hate it when my kids get into the red sand at the ballpark! It gets all over everything!!
man, that was awesome! We will have to do that many more times this summer! My life is getting back to normal, so we should get together (and I need to pick up my shirt!) Oh, I LOVE that last picture of Olivia!
We ALSO have that same grill. It basically rules and gets the job done. It looks like you guys are having lots of fun. I can't believe how old Jack is looking these days!
I am so jealous you guys got that grill for so stinkin cheap, but luckily I know where you live so I can hit you up to use it!:) I'm so bummed we are going to miss out on all the summer bbq fun. We miss you guys and our kids do too! Rylynn got so excited when she found out I was talking to you on the phone today.
Holy freak Carissa...update your blog...and you know what I mean!
Post a Comment