Who can tell what color popsicle Jack had? We learned that popsicles were a great way to bribe the kids!Olivia and her cousin Hayden have a love/hate relationship. Olivia almost cried when we left on Saturday, so I know she loves Hayden, but a lot of the vacation was spent sorting out fights and who had what toy first, etc. They actually learned to play well together after a while and it was fun to see them getting along. Roman and Jack actually played well together too, after Roman learned that Jack was not going to steal all his toys (although Jack did steal his toys sometimes, and proceeded to repeatedly whack Roman on the head).
We had a great time. The boys went to see Iron Man while Kelli and I watched the kids. The next night Kelli and I saw Made of Honor which was really cute! It was nice to see a movie since I never get to do that anymore. We also hit up Applebee's happy hour (half price appetizers) for some more girl's time. We went to the Toledo Zoo and the weather was perfect. The kids loved watching the animals and even Jack paid attention to some of them, mainly the polar bear and monkeys.
Jack was way excited to watch the polar bears. The bears were running around and jumping in the water, playing with toys, and totally entertaining the kids.
Olivia, Jack, Hayden and Roman watching the polar bears. They could have stayed there all day.
We had a wonderful time in Toledo. Thanks for everything Kelli and Jeremiah!


9 comments:
Toledo is exotic...as in strange =) We know...we live here. And you forgot to mention you picked up Papa Murphys! Glad you had fun, now I need to step it up and actually blog about your trip too =)
I wanted to be the first of 30 to post a comment! I'm so upset! I'm glad you had fun in Toledo with your cute prego sister. And, by the way, it's your turn to go to the Hogle Zoo with me. When are you coming out?
I am so jealous. I'm not going to even tell you that I'm glad you had a good time!
HOLY TOLEDO!!! (I've always wanted to say that!) Looks like you had fun! Anywhere feels pretty exotic if you get to get out of cleveland! That's a great idea to swap kids for a chick flick/guy movie! I'm going to steal that!
That is so great that you got to spend time together in good old ghetto Toledo!! (Well, I guess Cleveland is more ghetto..)
We had a baby shower for Taylor Allred today and we missed you and Kelli!
That seems like fun going to Toledo... going out to eat, to the zoo, and seeing some movies. I would definetly count that as a vacation. Good job at sneaking it in with all the Musical practices too!
What a fun trip, so what is she having??!! I thought you would include that in the post!
It was fun to check in on you and see how your cute family is doing! Congrats on the BBQ, enjoy the upcoming BBQ season. Jack and Olivia are so cute, I love that picture of her on the swing! So fun!
Tracey Stinchfield
Holy freak Carissa...update your blog before I do it for you...and you know what I mean! Maybe add a widgit???!!!
Post a Comment