-make PB&J, bagels with cream cheese, etc
-open jars like peanut butter or pickles
-do dishes- loading, unloading, and handwash
-fold clothes
-put dress up dresses on Olivia
-cut up hot dogs
-put on makeup
-comb through my hair and apply (some) product
-sweep and vacuum
-get Olivia dressed
-make chocolate milk
-make chocolate milk
-make dinner
-check email and type (like on my blog!)
I'm sure there are more, but Olivia was up at 5:30 this morning and I am exhausted. Wish me luck tomorrow! I'm sure I'll find out more things that I am amazing at with one arm!



9 comments:
I'm impressed with all you can do. I have given up at this point! Crew needed the mask because he has a respiratory infection. We had to get him a nebulizer. It's a machine that tuns the liquid medicine into a gas- so that it can get into his lungs. The gas goes through a tube, and the mask keeps it in his face so that he breathes it in. The medicine is a steroid that opens up his airways. A lot of times it's what they use for kids with asthma. I knew it was more than just him being sick when he started weezing really bad, and coughing a lot. It used to happen to Elle a lot when she was a baby- so I knew I needed to take him in. If you have any questions call me. Jack looks miserable! I'm so sorry!
Oh yeah- he was throwing up, and had a fever. Hope this helps. I'm glad I'm not the only one who posts pictures of my sick miserable kids! They just look so dang cute and pathetic all at the same time.
Poor little guy! I hate it when they are miserable like that. I am impressed with your list. Some of those things I can't even do very well with two hands:)
Oh, poor little guy...he looks so miserable! It's no fun to have sick kids! Though I must say I am very impressed with your list of one-handed tasks! You rock! Hope Jack gets feeling better!
Jack is so sad when he is sick, but at least he is teaching you all about your special talents. I'm trying to figure out how you do handwash with one hand, I can't do that. Teach me!
Forget about handwash - I'm trying to figure out how you make a PB&J with one hand! It is boggling my mind!!! :) Kiss Jack for me!
Sorry about Jack! And next post--picture of you flexing. Ow OW!
Poor little guy! It is so sad to see them like this especially when they're usually so happy. I hope he feels better soon.
Wow! You are amazing! I can't do much with just one arm. Poor little guy. He is so cute!
Post a Comment