I checked StephenieMeyer.com this morning and saw that the whole Cullen clan has been cast! You can check the website for the names since I only recognize a couple of the actors.
Emmett, Rosalie, Esme, Edward, Carlisle, Alice, and Jasper
Hey, isn't Esme the lady who played Alex's love interest on Greys? I like the cast, I think they look about what I was thinking they would. No word on when the movie will be out in theaters?!
I'm glad to see you're into Twilight too! I'm excited for the movie, and Kelli, I think it's coming out in December! The fourth and final book is coming out this summer, so lots of vampires to look forward to! :)
I think I was expecting a more preppy or posh look than such a Gothic, even though it is a vampire show. They were so educated, mature, and experienced. I'll just have to trust Hollywood and hopefully they do an amazing job!
I'm not sure what to think. It is always hard to be pleased with who they've chosen because each of us has such different ideas of what the characters are like, that is the beauty of books. I guess we'll just have to see how it turns out. I really hope they don't totally slaughter the books. I do think that Emmett needs to be bigger. In the book they compare him to a bear. And Jasper looks too little too. He was like this army/warrior guy. Oh well, I guess we'll see. Can't wait for book 4 though!
I like some and I am not sure about others. I imagined Emmett and Jasper a little better looking and bigger. They will do though. I am just glad to see that they got most of them right. I can't wait, I just hope they stick to the story, I heard a rumor about Bella and Edward running on top of the trees and that got me a little worried. I guess we will have to wait and see.
I have to admit I clicked on the link to the website from your blog and got resucked in for over an hour. Bren was really happy about that. But I'm really dissapointed with the cast of the Cullen family, I guess it's hard to say how they'll act, but I imagined them (especially Rosalie) more classicly beautiful. And Edward looks like a total light weight, and kind of goofy. My Edward looks totally different! Oh well, I'm still excited for the movie and the next book!
I am a stay-at-home mom while my husband is (finally) a dentist in the Lakewood area. I absolutely love spending time with my kids. We love to travel, eat out, and go shopping. In my spare time (wait, what's that?) I like to cook, read, and sleep in.
13 comments:
I have seen Twilight stuff ALL over the blogs. What is it? Am I just completely clueless?
Hey, isn't Esme the lady who played Alex's love interest on Greys? I like the cast, I think they look about what I was thinking they would. No word on when the movie will be out in theaters?!
I'm glad to see you're into Twilight too! I'm excited for the movie, and Kelli, I think it's coming out in December! The fourth and final book is coming out this summer, so lots of vampires to look forward to! :)
I think they look okay but seeing them act in the movie will be better. I pictured alice so different!
I think I was expecting a more preppy or posh look than such a Gothic, even though it is a vampire show. They were so educated, mature, and experienced. I'll just have to trust Hollywood and hopefully they do an amazing job!
Oh I am so excited!!! WAHOOOOO! Thanks for keeping us updated!
I'm not sure what to think. It is always hard to be pleased with who they've chosen because each of us has such different ideas of what the characters are like, that is the beauty of books. I guess we'll just have to see how it turns out. I really hope they don't totally slaughter the books. I do think that Emmett needs to be bigger. In the book they compare him to a bear. And Jasper looks too little too. He was like this army/warrior guy. Oh well, I guess we'll see. Can't wait for book 4 though!
I like some and I am not sure about others. I imagined Emmett and Jasper a little better looking and bigger. They will do though. I am just glad to see that they got most of them right. I can't wait, I just hope they stick to the story, I heard a rumor about Bella and Edward running on top of the trees and that got me a little worried. I guess we will have to wait and see.
The actor they have chosen for Edward is not good looking enough. Not what I had pictured. We will have to see how the movie is.
Yeah! I'm so excited!! Hopefully they do the book justice!
I have to admit I clicked on the link to the website from your blog and got resucked in for over an hour. Bren was really happy about that. But I'm really dissapointed with the cast of the Cullen family, I guess it's hard to say how they'll act, but I imagined them (especially Rosalie) more classicly beautiful. And Edward looks like a total light weight, and kind of goofy. My Edward looks totally different! Oh well, I'm still excited for the movie and the next book!
what do you think Carissa?
I have mixed feelings about the cast. I just don't think ANYONE is worthy to play the part of Edward, quite frankly. But, I am excited to see it!
Post a Comment