Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Picture Time

The kids had their first and third year pictures taken a couple of weeks ago at JC Penney. Considering Jack was hungry and Olivia was bored, I think they turned out well. So sit back, relax, and enjoy the cuteness!










9 comments:

Stina said...

So so so so so so so so cute! I wish we lived closer. I bet Livvy and Jordyn would be great friends. And, I think that Kade resembles Jack. Must be a roommate thing.

Kelli said...

I am so in love with these pictures. Maybe because my kids are so uncooperative when it comes to picture taking, and yours are so perfect. I love Olivia's hair, way to go styling it!

The Larsons said...

Very cute pictures! I just want to squeeze their cheeks! Adorable. By the way, you are welcome to visit St. Louis anytime. It is about 9 hours from Cleveland. It is close to Nauvoo too. Just let us know when. :) We are only here through July though.

Sarah Anne said...

So fun and cute. Love them and love you! Can't wait to see you at Christmas.

Elise said...

I love the pictures! Olivia is getting so old and pretty! What a cute dress. And Jack is just the best, he's such a sweet happy guy. It made me feel guilty, I've never had any official pictures taken of Eli and he'll be 6 moths old before I know it, better get on that and add him into the family picture huh?

Destiny Rayburn said...

The pictures are so cute! Man, I don't know what I'm going to do when I have kids. I feel like I need you guys around to give me tips and keep me sane! HAHAHA

lindsay Roscoe said...

What darling kids! I have a 2 yr old redhead. I love him and a BF whos hubby is at case also. Thought I would say hello

The Powell-Mirci Family! said...

As everyone has already said, cute pictures! They are both very photogenic! I just started this blogging craze thing. Check it out at mircimoments!

Megan said...

I feel like I am just saying what everyone else has already said, but I had to let you know how dang cute your kids are! Jack is getting so big and Olivia is gorgeous!