So, Adam and I are the meanest parents in the world. You know those emails that say "Look really closely at the video to see the ghost" and as you stare intently as to not miss this "ghost" suddenly appears a scary decomposing witch looking thing, screaming at you really loud and scaring the pants of you? Well, we showed that to Olivia. By the way, at the end, she's not saying "fairy", she's saying "very scary". And make sure you pause my music on the side so it's not playing at the same time as the movie.
Monday, October 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


10 comments:
You are the meanest parents ever!! That was HILARIOUS and I will watch that video whenever I am feeling blah. I love how intently she is watching the screen and how frozen in horror she is after the decomposing body comes on!!! Haha!
Not only did you scare her, but right before bed? You are so mean! I'll never forget when I fell for it when you forwarded the maze one to me, and I just happened to have Jordyn sitting on my lap. I was scared out of my mind...and so was she! :)I love the video! Way to record it for posterity (and our enjoyment).
You are the meanest parents in the world!!! Except you have us convinced to try that with Hayden, but he isn't quite the drama queen and he'll probably just look at me like he is still waiting for the punchline to a joke. Boys!
You guys are the meanest parents ever! :) THanks for sharing that. It made me laugh.
I totally want kids so I can do that to them!!!
way to go carissa, you convinced destiny to have kids! see, i knew something would work eventually =)
I don't mean to stalk your blog but I am a good friend of Adam's. I actually met you a couple of times up at BYU when you first started dating Adam and ya'll lived across from the stadium. I forgot the name of the complex...it has been too many years. Anyway, tell Adam, if he has any time to check me out jtayloroblad.blogspot.com. I know he's busy, I'm currently in law school and I know dental school is much more time consuming. You have an adorable family. If adam needs any money tell him I'll pay him $10 to eat a stick of butter.
Mean. Very mean. All I have to say is that I don't want to be you at 2 in the morning when she is coming into your bed, scared of the computer ghosts.
That is pretty mean, but Jason and I would probably do it too. :)
Oh Carissa! SOOO MEAN. LOL I would do the same to Alyssa. She would freak I am sure. :)
Post a Comment