Wednesday, January 31, 2007
Jack IS the Beanstalk!
So Jack had his 4 month check up yesterday and my suspicions were correct... he is huge! He weighed in at 18 lbs 4 oz., which is roughly the size of a 9 month old! Everything went great and he is very healthy (obviously the kid eats). Then came the shots. I had to hold his arms down while the nurse gave him 3 shots in his legs. He screamed like a girl and started crying. And then Olivia, the cute little empathizer that she is, freaked out because someone was hurting her little brother. She wanted me to pick her up so she could see Jack, but I couldn't because I was trying to keep him still while the nurse finished poking holes in my poor baby's huge legs. Finally I was able to pick her up while Jack got bandaids and Olivia is just crying along with Jack and they are so pathetic, I am crying right along with them. Jack cried for a while until I fed him, and Olivia kept saying "Jack sad" and would get all teary eyed. They love each other, it's obvious. Needless to say, today I put away all of Jack's 3-6 month clothing, because 75% of it doesn't fit. The other 25% doesn't really fit either, but the tags are still on them and darned if he is not going to wear all of his clothes just once even if they are too small. That's what I get for having such a growing boy. That just means there is more of him to love, and I do love him as much if not more.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
When you say he's the beanstalk... do you mean he's so cute? Because he doesn't look enormous to me, but he is so darn cute!!!
Post a Comment