So my 27th birthday was on Friday, January 5th. It was pretty uneventful, which I guess is what happens once you pass 21. I had a doctor's appointment (I have a bruised rib from coughing so much) and then Adam let me nap while Olivia napped since I was up all night in between Jack being hungry and Olivia wanting chocolate milk. Then we went to Red Robin and Adam had the staff sing to me. I swear they found the loudest person in there to lead the song. How embarrassing. We watched Pirates of the Caribbean 2 a
nd then around 11pm I got a phone call from a lady in Kentucky. My brother, Kory, is on an LDS mission there and had asked her to call us to wish us happy birthday. It made me cry because it was so thoughtful of him to go through the trouble of having a stranger call my sisters and I for him on our birthday. Well, then I got the stomach flu. What a great present that was. Anyway, a friend brought over these chocolate covered strawberries that looked like flowers. They were almost too cute to eat (notice I said almost) so I took a picture of them. Olivia loved them, as you can tell, and keeps asking for strawberries now, but I wonder if she knows that most strawberries don't come with chocolate on them! Well, happy birthday to Celeste and Kelli too. I hope they had a fun day as well.
Sunday, January 7, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I guess you got to taste Red Robin and chocolate-covered strawberries twice! What a great present!
Post a Comment