Wednesday, June 27, 2012

All of March

Can I say I'm just glad March was boring for us? I am so behind on my blog and these are literally all of my March pictures. Sad? Yeah, a little. At least I can get them all done in one post!

St Patrick's Day was lots of fun. The kids love having an excuse to pinch others if they aren't wearing green and I love pretending to forget that I'm supposed to wear green :) We made green eggs and pancakes for dinner and a little leprechaun left a little surprise for the kids (a baggy of chocolate gold coins and some coloring books).
All of us in our green!Techincally my shirt was like a grey-green but it looks grey here. Hmm... maybe that's why I kept getting pinched. Adam didn't wear any green and made a blanket announcement that no one was to pinch him. Party pooper.

I loooove watching Jack get his hair cut. He likes it long and uses his fingers to fluff it up all big, he says he's "handsome" this way. When it gets a little crazy, we cut it.
Before!
During- he actually doesn't like getting his hair cut. I know you can't tell from the excited look on his face (insert sarcasm here)
He mostly hates getting hair in his nose and mouth. Sorry buddy! At least he gets an extra long bath afterwards!

Adam and I took the kids to see The Lorax after school one day. We aren't big movie watchers and the kids have only been to the movies a handful of times. This was also Madelynn's first time, although she spend most of the time playing my phone, which I know is a big theater no-no but we were one of two families there so we definitely weren't bothering anyone!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

That pic of you and all your babies is so cute! I love the pics of Jack during his haircut:) My boys are the same way!