Anyway, this is what's been taking over part of my life. At least Monday nights for the last 6 weeks:
Learning depth of field....
Playing with the monochrome setting....
Establishing white balance...
Random pictures of cars, kids and Coke :) My photography class is over on Monday, and I feel like I've learned a lot about my camera. I hope to take the next course, but it's been fun learning about depth of field, aperture, ISO, shutter speed, white balance and all the other cool things my camera can do. I wish the weather here would get better so I can take some cute outdoor/natural light pictures. One day I hope to shadow someone who knows a lot about picture taking (wish I still lived in Cleveland since so many out there are amazing!) so I can learn more hands on things out in the field. Right now my kids will have to deal with me taking insane amounts of them!


4 comments:
Actually, we are co-mayors. I feel so busy too! And I love that you are learning to use your camera. I think your pictures are so fun! In about 3 months you'll have a new test subject too :)
Stop blogging about your camera, you are making me insanely jealous! I want one, but it will take years to save up my swagbucks for one :) I love your photos, you'll have to teach me in three years when I get my own :)
I am also extreme jealous of your camera!! Ours just died too:( I love the crazy comment! Whenever we used to ask my mon where she was going when I was younger she would always say "crazy,wanna come?" It's funny cause I have become the mom now and it really is crazy almost all of the time! Ahhh! I think we deserve Leavenworth vacation:)
Post a Comment