Soooooooo.......you didn't do anything fun last weekend? Toy Story, huh? No cheese shops, brats, or cow trains? You probably didn't spend any time with some awesome people, cause you would have blogged about that right away I'm sure. I'm so offended!
(And don't come back and say that Rachel hasn't blogged about it either...she has been trying to upload a stupid video for a week and a half, which has completely hijacked our blog.)
I suppose I would get over my grudge for a plate of lemon blossoms or maybe a diet Dr. Pepper. :)
That had me laughing. Garrett probably didn't watch the trailer, otherwise he would have been laughing, which would have put him in a good mood, not a judging mood :) Remind Garrett how long it took you to blog about Jack's birthday!
I am a stay-at-home mom while my husband is (finally) a dentist in the Lakewood area. I absolutely love spending time with my kids. We love to travel, eat out, and go shopping. In my spare time (wait, what's that?) I like to cook, read, and sleep in.
4 comments:
Soooooooo.......you didn't do anything fun last weekend? Toy Story, huh? No cheese shops, brats, or cow trains? You probably didn't spend any time with some awesome people, cause you would have blogged about that right away I'm sure. I'm so offended!
(And don't come back and say that Rachel hasn't blogged about it either...she has been trying to upload a stupid video for a week and a half, which has completely hijacked our blog.)
I suppose I would get over my grudge for a plate of lemon blossoms or maybe a diet Dr. Pepper. :)
That had me laughing. Garrett probably didn't watch the trailer, otherwise he would have been laughing, which would have put him in a good mood, not a judging mood :) Remind Garrett how long it took you to blog about Jack's birthday!
Oh my gosh! That looks hilarious!
The video isn't loading for me :( I'll have to watch it later I guess.
Post a Comment