Thursday, August 6, 2009
Dual Loyalties
My dad got Adam and I tickets to see the Seattle Mariners and Cleveland Indians. We took Madelynn with us while my dad watched Jack and Olivia. We rode the Sounder train to Seattle and had really good seats. It was hot outside, but we were in the shade by the middle of the first inning and had a lot of fun. Madelynn didn't enjoy all the yelling and screaming going on when someone hit a home run or made a catch, but she ended up sleeping from the 4th to the 9th inning anyway. Adam and I snacked on garlic fries and sunflower seeds. It was the first time in a long time I've been to a baseball game and actually got to watch it! It was funny for us, though, because for four years we cheered on the Indians and now we are cheering on the Mariners. I didn't really care who won, though, because I kind of like both teams equally. I was a little proud of the Indians when they won 10-3!
Daddy and Olivia on the Sounder. It was such a smooth ride! We are definitely taking this again when we go to a game in Seattle. It was so smooth that Madelynn was able to sit on her own.
ICHIRO!!! He is definitely a favorite around here!
This is what Madelynn looked like every time the crowd cheered. It was so sad and funny at the same time.
Adam and I at the game. Madelynn is asleep!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


9 comments:
How fun! It looks like you guys had a great time! :)
I love the crying picture! That is so funny. I can't believe how big she looks in the picture of her sitting up on the train. I wish we could have been there to celebrate Olivia's birthday the other day. Tell her we love her! We'll all have to go to a game this fall when we come out for the fair.
Go Indians!!! HaHaHa! Looks like a lot of fun! I love ML baseball games!
I love baseball games! How lucky you lived in two places that have baseball teams! I still need to try garlic fries.
oh man, we miss the Indians! And we miss you guys! Hope Olivia had a great birthday, I was thinking about you that whole day and wishing we could have a birthday BBQ.
You guys look so cute in that last picture at the game!
Jordyn cried at baseball games too. We have a pretty similar picture of her doing the same thing! Your dad is so cute to get you tickets!
How fun! I haven't been to a Mariners game in forever. Really I miss the garlic fries.
I'm jealous! I love baseball and haven't been able to go to a game in years. I got a kick out of Madelynn's sad face though!
Looks like so much fun! I love the screaming picture of Madelynn. She is such a cutie! I am glad to hear that Adam got a job. Yay for you!
Post a Comment