Friday, April 17, 2009

My Top Ten

Actually, this is my top ten things that start with the letter "F". My sister Celeste tagged me with this letter and I was completely clueless on what to put on my list. I'll have to improvise a little I'm sure. And add to my list in my comments if you think of something else!

1. Family- Mine is cute and adorable and mine. I love them so they're number one.

2. Fudge- Another way to say CHOCOLATE! But fudge is really good too as long as I'm not the one that made it.

3. Fizzy drinks- Specifically Diet Dr. Pepper. Especially days like today when not only are my kids completely driving me insane but I'm in a bad mood too. It's already a 2 Diet DP day and it's barely noon.

4. Facebook- I'm slightly addicted and love to read up on all my friends.

5. Friends- I'm starting to get so sad about leaving friends in Ohio since we are all moving all across the country, but I'm excited to move back home to old friends and make some new ones too.

6. Fridays- Not only is this usually our "date night" but starting on Fridays I get Adam for the weekend. It also means that the crazy week I just had is almost over! Olivia also only naps on Fridays so it's the one day a week I have a couple hours just for me.

7. Fried food- Love. It. Anything (well, almost anything) is better fried. I love fried zucchini and fried mozzarella and eggrolls and fried ravioli and french fries... the list can go on forever!

8. Fruit- Along with my fried and heart-clogging food, I love some fresh fruit in the mix. I love summer, when pineapple and watermelon and strawberries are at their best.

9. Fun- Who doesn't like fun? I try and do something fun every day even if it means reading a good book after the kids are in bed or going to Target to let the kids pick out a small toy or treat (LOVE the dollar section). I am a big amusement park fanatic so I'm also excited to go to Cedar Point again before we move.

10. Free things- I love getting things for free. It's my "cheap" side coming out. Honestly, though, is there any one who doesn't love a free meal or free zoo days or something now and then?

Honorable mentions: Flowers, fans (I can't sleep without one because of the "white noise"), "Friends" TV show, Fablehaven (one of my favorite book series), frozen yogurt, football and France.

I'm not tagging anyone. If you want to do this list, just randomly pick a letter and go for it.

2 comments:

Celeste Pearson said...

"Fizzy" drinks. That one was awesome. And I don't think the letter "F" was that hard if you had five honorable mentions at the bottom that started with F. And I love free, fried, and fun too (weird). Actually, something fried sounds good for lunch...Anyway, I was thinking how lucky you are to have friends that are moving all over the country. Now you have a reason to visit cities you might have otherwise never seen!

Kelli said...

Here's an F... where's the FREAKIN easter pics?

Ok, I love that you fit Diet DP in there somewhere, I'll bet you could have done that even with a Z letter! And I know you were talking about me when you said you have a cute family, so thanks!