Friday, February 27, 2009

A little TLC

Adam definitely knew something was up with me. Maybe it was my "little" (okay, big) freak out session about not having a job yet and not being at my prepregnancy weight and not having him here for 5 days while he was in Tacoma job-searching and having the sinus infection from he** and not getting enough sleep... okay, you the the idea I'm sure.

So yesterday he surprised me with this, a one hour Swedish massage and a one hour relaxation pedicure set for this Saturday morning. I was so surprised I cried, mainly because it sounded so utterly relaxing, for lack of a better word, but also because Adam doesn't usually do things like this. He is very practical and doesn't think about things like flowers and massages and stuff. All I can say is Saturday morning, come rain or shine (or snow), I will be the most relaxed gal. Thanks honey!

8 comments:

Ana Lee said...

He told me he was going to do that on Saturday night in Lakewood :) It was his own idea! Except he was going to do one or the other, sound like he went all out and did both! What a sweet husband.

Kelli said...

See, all you needed to do was a little freaking out =) Have fun, let me know how it is! I think the last time I had a massage was the mother's day after Hayden was born (May 2005?). Lucky duck!

Miriam said...

How fun! It sounds like you deserve one. Wish I was joining you for a nice relaxing Saturday. Damon doesn't think of things like that either. Maybe Adam should pass that little tidbit along...

Rachel said...

You deserve it! Have a great time. I don't know how you couldn't, that sounds wonderful!

Stina said...

Oooooohhh!!

Kellie said...

So JEALOUS!

Celeste Pearson said...

That place looked amazing. You are really lucky!

Summer said...

Wow! LUCKY!!! I hope you had a great time! Props to Adam!