Anyway, last year he was named Top Remodeler for Pierce County by the Building Industry Association of Washington (BIAW) and was also in Remodeler Magazine as one of the top 50 remodelers in the nation. Last night (which I had to find out about on my sister Celeste's blog- click here to read her post which is so much more descriptive) he was also named BIAW's Top Remodeler for Washington State. How amazing is that?! All the top remodelers for each county were up for this award, but my dad was chosen as the best. I am so proud of him because I know that he started this business from scratch and has gone on to be the best there is. He is way modest and won't admit to how awesome he is, but he really is amazing in his talents as well as in every other aspect of his life. Not only is he the best remodeler, but he treats his employees like gold, he is the best "Papa" any grandkid could have, and on and on. Just a little shout out to my Daddy! I love you!
My amazing father and my just-as-amazing mother. I know I've posted this picture before (which is so blogging faux-pas) but oh well. I'm on my computer and not Adam's and his computer has all my recent pictures. Sorry!


5 comments:
If you are going to post about dad's remodeling awesomeness, you need a picture of him with hammer in hand or something =) I won't post about this since you guys did, I'd hate to be one of the crowd, but I totally agree, he is the best and I hope he retires before we decide to build a house so he can help us build ours!!!
YEAH RICK!!! I'm so glad he's being rewarded for such had work. He deserves it!
Wow, I was so impressed reading about all your dad has done, you really do have good reason to brag about him! That is really cool.
I loved the pictures of your new niece, she's so cute! And you look really good in that picture where you're holding her. I'm going to have to try going to the Olive Garden every night in April...good excuse, I love their food.
I leave a post about dad and wait days for three comments. And then you poast one and already have four comments! LAME!!!
That is so awesome. What an accomplishment! Is it just me or does his tie look like it is a twilight inspired tie? Love it!
Post a Comment