I've been keeping a mental notebook for a while now of things that I love, and some of them are really random and some are blatantly obvious, but I thought I'd share some of them for you all so when you buy me presents (whee! I love presents, but that isn't on my list) you will know exactly what to give me! Just kidding (kind of). I know I'm going to think of more things after this is posted, so be on the lookout for "Volume 2" of this post.
*Reading a good book, especially one that I can not put down (ahem- Harry Potter or anything Mary Higgins Clark. I know, I'm a dork).
*Cooking or baking something and getting compliments on it. I love to try out new things.
*The smell of onions as they are frying in the pan. Yum!
*Any kind of burger. I love BBQs and Red Robin! Give me new recipes!
*Olivia's hugs. She wraps her arms around my neck so tight and puts her head on my shoulder. It makes me feel like the most important thing in her life, although I know that spot belongs to Dora the Explorer. But for a split second, I'm on the top of that list...
*Chocolate! Do I really have to explain that?
*I *heart* clearance sales, or any sales for that matter. You can't beat finding cute pants for $3 even if you don't need them (or don't fit them... yet!)
*Tivo. It's awesome.
*Vacations! Whether it's a day trip to Niagara Falls or a month long trip to Lakewood, I love me some vacay time! I even like road trips, but only because I get to sleep most of the time.
Thursday, May 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Cute list, although you know not all of them are things you can buy for presents...unless you'd like me to buy you an onion? Or I could pay Livvy to give you a hug? hahaha I'm so funny! Great idea though!
Yeah, okay they all aren't "present worthy", but books, recipes, and shopping count, don't they?
Haha! I was going to say that I was going to buy you an onion!!! But I love your list and I decided that I would write a list of my favorite things - however, I was going to include you and Kelli. Does that make me the #1 sister? I think so.
P.S. I love love the smell of onions in the pan - but with garlic too!
Post a Comment