Tuesday, May 15, 2007

The first "sister" vacation

Well, it wasn't so much a "vacation" for me since it was here in Cleveland, but it felt like a vacation because Adam let me buy things he normally wouldn't let me buy! Anyway, my sisters came out to Cleveland (sans children, which was sad, but made it much easier) and we had a blast. We saw the Kirtland area, Niagara Falls, and the outlet mall (the most important) and we also went out to eat a couple times. It was nice having others out here to see what Ohio is like because I feel like Adam and the kids and I fly out to Washington and Utah a lot, but don't get a ton of visitors here. I am so excited to fly out in July, though, to Washington. Only two more months, which should hopefully zoom by quickly since I will be busy with the musical and going to the pool and stuff.


Cute girls at Niagara Falls. It was a little cold outside, which is much better than hot and muggy. On the Maid of the Mist boat, it was freezing and wet! We had a lot of fun though.

Celeste and Kelli with Olivia and Jack. They adopted my kids since they missed their own so much. Jack was so excited to have three "moms". When Kelli and Celeste first got to Cleveland, he would be in one of their arms, but look at me and then back at them with this confused little grin on his face. My kids definitely loved the extra attention and miss their aunts already!

4 comments:

Stina said...

I can't express how jealous I am that you guys were all together. I know you're sisters, but I want to go too! :) Maybe someday you'll all be in Utah together and I'll tag along shopping again sometime. Afterall, I consider myself the fourth triplet!!!

Celeste Pearson said...

I think we should make this a tradition and Stina - you are always welcome!!! I think next year we should go to some fun resort where we can swim and get massages and eat food that is bad for us - what do you all think? P.S. Carissa - you and Kelli need to discuss picture posting beforehand - you used the same pics!

Kelli said...

Hey it looks like we had fun! Hahaha...and sorry we used the same pictures, I didn't that many and I didn't want to bore others with pictures of scenery and stuff.

Celeste Pearson said...

UPDATE YOUR BLOG YOU LAZY BUM!!!