Monday, February 26, 2007
My New Calling
Okay, so I have received a new calling in my ward almost every 6 months since we have been here in Shaker Heights. Anyway, I was called yesterday as the Primary secretary. I have only been in the Primary once, as a teacher with Adam in our Orem ward. I have no idea how the Primary is run or who any of the kids are. I have been in Relief Society callings most of my adult life, so this should be interesting. I think this calling is going to teach me organization. I mean, I love to be organized, I am just not naturally an organized person. Wish me luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
A new calling every 6 mos.? I've had the same calling for over 4 years. What gives? Good luck in your new calling, you'll do great. Emily O. is the Primary Secty. for her stake, so I'm sure she could give you some help or pointers if you want.
Post a Comment