My dad won a contest at the Pierce County MBA and got club seats to the Tacoma Rainier's game. He could have like 20 people come and they fed us and everything. We all got babysitters and met up at Cheney Stadium and had lots of fun. I think we had more fun being silly and all more than watching the game. When you get my sisters and I together, it ends up being a giggle fest most of the time anyway.
There's Rhubarb, the mascot. You may remember him from this post.
These two shouldn't sit next to each other. They were just weird. I'm not even sure what Celeste is doing.
See? Giggling ensues.
I told them to get out of the sun because it was making a weird light on Kelli, so this is their solution.
Adam and I being normal.
I thought it was funny that when I tried to take a picture of the Pearson boys, both of them made a face. I think it's genetic for them to not take normal pictures.
Jacob got to come and crashed on one of Celeste's friends. It was super cute.
Thanks for inviting us Dad! He's laughing at something that he did that he thought was funny. I don't even remember what it was. That's how funny it was :)
Jacob did not like the huge hat. He probably felt like Dark Helmet from Spaceballs. Is that his name? Dark Helmet? Maybe I'm wrong.


3 comments:
You know I don't even remember if we won or lost!! But we had a great time!! :)
You would quote Spaceballs:)! Looks like a fun night with a bunch of crazies! J/K. I like how you and Adam are supposed to be the normal ones:) Okay that's a lot of smiley faces for one comment. I'm in a weird mood...
Um, you're married to Adam, shouldn't he know the name? I thought all he was good for was movie trivia :) Send me the pics of Celeste and I being crazies!
Post a Comment