Yeah, not gonna lie, I didn't love T-ball this year. I think I made that clear in my last post about it. I don't know what it was. I just wasn't into it and neither was Olivia. Maybe it was because it was on the same night as dance and Olivia and I were rushing from one side of Lakewood to the other every Thursday, in the middle of dinner time and rush hour, trying to make it to her game on time without leaving dance class early. Whatever it was, we were both glad it was over. We survived!
Madelynn and I. You can call me "Hollywood" if you want, but sunlight (even the kind that is mostly cloudy) gives me a migraine so I live and breathe by my huge sunglasses. And I really need to cut my hair!
I can't take credit for these. Kelli made them for the team's last game. Cute, huh?
The coaches had a team banquet at a local pizza place. The service was terrible, but the kids had fun getting trophies, certificates and a cute little clipboard one of the mom's made for every child. Super adorable!
Liv with her coach.


2 comments:
I sorta like tomboy Olivia. She's pretty cute! Even with Jack's jacket on :)
And hey, Hollywood, cut your hair already!
I'm glad you came to the realization that t-ball isn't for you or Olivia. I think so many parents put their kids in sports or activities even if the kid doesn't like it. But it was fun while it lasted!
Post a Comment