Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Last minute Mariners game

 My mom called me up a couple weeks ago and said that someone at work gave her four Mariners tickets for that night's game and wanted to know if we wanted them. Uh, yeah we did! We found a babysitter last minute and drove up with Kelli to Seattle. We met Jeremiah up there and the seats were great, like 10 rows back from the field. (I'm sure Celeste would have loved to come, but she kind of was pretty much in labor and ended up having her baby the next day very early!)
I don't even remember who played against the Mariners. Just that they lost. It was still lots of fun though! The best part of Safeco Field......?
GARLIC FRIES!!! These are actually Kelli and Jeremiah's. Adam didn't think it was a good idea to go to work the next day smelling like garlic. Yeah, they're that garlicky. Don't you see how much they put on those fries? They are SO GOOD! We ended up getting nachos. Something about bright yellow non-cheese cheese makes my heart melt.
We left a little early since my babysitter had school the next morning and the trek to our car was pretty gruesome, but we had lots of fun. I love Mariners games! Thanks Mom!

2 comments:

B-Hams said...

so fun to catch up on your blog and your sweet family! i forget you are a triplet. when i see you in pics with another guy getting all cozy i think "what the?" oh yea she is a triplet...lol. glad you are all doing well we miss you!

Kelli said...

LOL non-cheese. I actually wasn't a huge fan of the garlic fries. I wanted those chocolate-covered fruit kabobs!