Just as a warning, Madelynn had just got out of the bath when some of these pictures were being taken. She would tell you "I'm naked!" and be loud and proud about it.
We hid the baskets in the living room. It was lame and easy, but the kids liked it.
Totally listening to the MoTab on BYU TV. And there's my naked baby (well, she's wearing a diaper at least)
I don't know why it was so impossible to get a decent picture at church. Jack was squinting like it was so bright outside in every single picture, and Madelynn was just mad that she couldn't go home and eat more chocolate.
Showing off the bows I bought her (here at this website). So stinking cute. And way inexpensive.
For dinner we went to my parents' house. They were out of town for my brother's BYU graduation, so we decided to go the unconventional route and made homemade eggrolls with fried rice and salad. Don't worry, they were delicious. And we had a traditional Easter dinner the next Sunday when they were home with ham, funeral potatoes, homemade rolls, raspberry-pretzel salad and lots more. It was really yummy!
HAPPY EASTER!


5 comments:
Yummy! I want some egg rolls and fried rice! Imlove madelynn's curly piggies and those bows are so cute! It seriously makes me sad to see how much your kids have changed and grown up. We miss you guys! Glad you had a great Easter!
I'm totally getting some bows, they are way cute. I thought you got some great pictures. And I loved our unconventional Easter dinner :)
your kids are so cute!!! i love that you went to your parents house even though they were out of town :)
Mmmmm....egg rolls....wait, I sound like Homer Simpson. But anyway....eggrolls...yummy :) And cute pics of your kids, even if they were totally not looking at the camera and being weird. I often am uncooperative with pictures when I want chocolate too.
cute easter duds! i still haven't posted my pics from easter! oh well!
Post a Comment