A couple weeks ago we made s'mores at my parents house. It was really cold outside but we used their fire pit and the kids loved it. I kind of think the adults loved it too.
Rix, Roman, Bryan and Bryce
My dad, on the far left, with the kids (and Bryan)
Adam tried to get the marshmallows a golden brown, but instead became a master at burning them. In his defense, all of the marshmallows ended up being burned. I like them that way anyway.
Doesn't this cute little thing show you how yummy they were?
Later that week my ward had a Christmas party, complete with dinner and Santa. The kids stood in line as patiently as they could and finally got their turn on Santa's lap. The ward did a great job setting up the room and a wonderful job on the dinner. It was a great night. We invited Kelli's family to come along, although Jeremiah and Aubrey stayed home since Aubrey was sick (and the Pearsons were in Utah or we would have loved to have them come!).
Olivia, Hayden, Roman and Jack waiting in line.
Kelli got Madelynn to smile for me.
The Santa pictures were taken by a professional who gave us free downloads of our pictures online. She did a great job! Jack was so excited. He asked for Batman things.

Olivia asked for the Tangled Wii game and Tangled tower. Can you see her latest obsession?
Madelynn just stared at Santa. She only smiled when he gave her a bag of treats. That's my girl :)
My mom asked me to get a picture of all the grandkids for her Christmas card. Wrangling nine kids all 6 and under is hard. I have a hard time wrangling just my three kids! This is one of the better ones where most of the kids are smiling. Back: Rix Olivia, Hayden. Middle: Jack, Roman, Bryce. Front: Madelynn, Cole, Aubrey. It's safe to say that any time we get together as a family there is complete chaos! Fun, but a tiny bit stressful.




3 comments:
What a fun Christmas party! The grandchildren picture turned out great! I can't even get my three kids to look that good at the same time. Rylynn is obsessed with Tangled too. She got the Barbie for Christmas. Hope you survive the stress of it all and have a great Christmas!
Ha! You should go read my post! I updated tonight too, and I swear I didn't read your post first, but ours sound very similar. Are we related? Anyway, I would have loved to come to your ward party, although I missed our ward party too. I love ward party food :)
Look, I'm commenting. Woohoo! So you need to get your pics on a CD for me since you take a whole lot more than I do! Thanks for inviting us to your church thing, the boys loved seeing Santa!
Post a Comment