Yes, we went to the Festival of Trees again this year. Honestly, I wouldn't actually go to the Festival of Trees on my own and pay for admission. We really go because the kids like seeing all the trees and lights and we always get free tickets from my dad. But this year was different. My dad's company, Phase II, had a tree in the Festival of Trees this year so we were extra excited to go see the exhibit. Well, mostly his tree. And I may have coveted a few trees for my own too.
One of the first trees we saw was the Spongebob Tree. Jack was in awe. It came with a Spongebob bunkbed in the back and all the other stuff you see. It was crazy!
Roman, Olivia, Hayden and Jack, with Aubrey in the back. Can you see Jack's face? I don't think he even blinked as he stared at the tree of his dreams.
A "rocket" tree.
I loved this tree. It was girly and had flowers and feathers (feathers at the tops of the trees were definitely the trend this year. Some had a little and some had a whole bunch up there).... but I really liked it because...
it came with all this jewelry. It was amazing, the amount of jewelry that came with it.
My dad's tree centered around the doll house he made for it. It's the same doll house he made for Olivia last year, so it's bigger than she is, like maybe 5 feet? This year he added lighting to the top floor and in the glass walls separating the first and second floors. He worked super hard on this exhibit.
It's really pink, including the lighting which was frustrating, but it's girly and Olivia loved it. So did the other little girls that walked by and said "I want that tree!" See all the dolls and clothes they get? And all the furniture that they can play with?
The doll house. You can see the lighting in the walls and on the top floor. I want to say it's LED lighting but I could very well be wrong.
A very proud Olivia.
The Barbie on top of the tree. I like how it says MBA to the left, since that's the association my dad worked with to do the tree.
That's my dad's company- Phase II.
But of alllll the trees in the room, this was my ultimate favorite. A CUPCAKE tree! It came with a sickening amount of baking supplies and the tree itself was so adorable! I highly doubt Adam would ever let me have a cupcake tree in our house but we'll see!
Did I mention it came with lots of candy too?


2 comments:
So I just found out that they do one of these things here in Spokane and our friends won one of the trees! They won a ridiculous amount of stuff and I was so jealous so we are definitely goin next year! Your Dad's doll house is amazing. Rylynn would die for that tree. I love the cupcake tree too.
I didn't know they did a festival of trees here! I'll have to go next year! What cool trees!
Post a Comment