Adam and I also gave into temptation and bought Guitar Hero for his XBox 360. It's a game kind of like Dance Revolution, but with a guitar, and you have to play the right notes when the game tells you to. It has some awesome songs from the rock genre and Adam and I are already on the medium level. We have our own "bands" and we can even play against each other. Olivia is obsessed with "cuttars" as she calls them and has to play when we do. Here is a video of Olivia playing her guitar. You can hear the "wrong" notes she is playing in the background, since she isn't pressing any buttons. And notice her complete concentration on the game. It's amazing.
Here is Olivia coloring at the kitchen table. She has to color here or Jack will eat her crayons. She loves coloring and will sit at the table for an hour by herself.
I love this picture of Jack. He has the biggest smile on his face because I threw his blanket on his head and he thought it was so funny. He is so easy going (when he's not hungry).
Olivia in her latest fave sitting position- back on the ottoman, feet on the coffee table, and bum in mid air. She can sit like this for quite a while.
Jack showing off his hoarding skills (thanks Rix, for sharing your skills with Jack). Jack has to have something in his hand at all times, whether it's Chapstick, a magic Dora wand, food, or a spatula from Olivia's kitchen set. He crawls around with said object forever, and even started putting things behind the TV for his own stash (like wooden blocks, CDs, binkys, etc.). Look how proud he is of his Chapstick!


6 comments:
Wow! What a cute little walker! And, Jordyn and I both think he loooks like Kade--minus the red hair!
How lucky you are he is walking =) Although it's really cute. I love the first baby steps, they always walk like they just got off a horse! And after seeing Livvy coloring, I tried getting Hayden to color, which only lasted a mere 5 minutes. Oh well! Cute kids!
I can't believe Jack can walk! What a big boy! And I'd love to watch you and Adam playing against each other in guitar hero...your very own bands...kind of like the spice girls?!? Way to go!
Those guitars look like so much fun! Your kiddos are so adorable. Jack's smile has got to be worth something! You need to enter him in a cutest baby contest or something! So fun to get the update!
Hi, I found your blog while I was hopping around! I can't believe how big Jack is...and walking?!? I still think of him as the little chunk who always smiled at me in primary...oh I miss those days (sometimes) : ) You can check us out at www.gunnsmoke.blogspot.com Take Care
It was fun seeing you at the game last night. You should have got some video of Adam dancing to put on here!
Post a Comment