So my friend Cassie "tagged" me recently... here I go!
1. Who is your man? Adam, although I never call him "my man", it sounds weird.
2. How long have you been together? About six and a half years, married for almost 6.
3. How long dated? 8 months or so until we actually tied the knot.
4. How old is your man? 28 (as of 3 days ago)
5. Who eats more? Adam definitely eats more.
6. Who said "I love you" first? He did, he told me in Albanian and made me figure it out.
7. Who is taller? He is, although I'm not sure how tall he is. All I know is when I stand next to him without shoes on he laughs at how "freakishly short" I am.
8. Who sings better? I definitely do, although he sounds good (in a funny way) when he sings in his "Mo Tab" voice.
9. Who is smarter? Adam is, since he is smart enough to be in dental school!
10. Who's temper is worse? Mine. I didn't even have to think about that. Hello- hormones?!
11. Who does the laundry? We share loading and folding duties, but I always put away.
12..Who takes out the garbage? Adam- I hate the smell of the whole process.
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Facing the bed, I do. I always have since that side is always closest to the door for some reason and I usually get up to deal with the kiddos.
14. Who pays the bills? I do. I tried once for him to do it but it drove me nuts.
15. Who is better with the computer? Me, I'm on it more often.
16. Who mows the lawn? Our landlord. How lucky are we?
17. Who cooks dinner? I do. Adam does eggs and Mac and Cheese.
18. Who drives when you are together? Adam does. One time I got in the driver's seat and Olivia got so upset that Adam was in my seat and I was in his. It was funny.
19. Who pays when you go out? He does, although I don't think it really matters since it comes out of the same checking account. He's better at tipping though. Way better.
20. Who is most stubborn? I am.
21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Adam is.
22. Whose parents do you see the most? Mine.
23. Who kissed who first? He did. We weren't even dating yet, he just leaned over and kissed me one night.
24. Who asked who out? He did, to a movie (Unbreakable at the dollar theater)
25. Who proposed? He did. He even got on one knee.
26. Who is more sensitive? Definitely me. I cried watching Buffy the other day!
27. Who has more friends? I really don't know. I want to say him because al his dental school friends. But the amount of friends I have is just fine too.
28. Who has more siblings? Adam is the 7th of 8. I have 3 siblings.
29. Who wears the pants in the family? Is this question meant to cause some sort of marital strife? (Really it's me, but Adam thinks it's him)
Alright... I get to tag three people! Kelli, Celeste, and Elise! You are tagged!
Friday, August 31, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
So fun! Great to learn more about you guys! You can add me to your friends list of you really want to keep score! :)
I want to hear Adam's Mo Tab voice! And believe it or not, I learned a thing or two about you guys...I'll get to my post as soon as the kids are down for naps (Roman's currently crying for an unknown reason and Hayden is watching *surprise* Little Einsteins)
So, I've never heard the whole he kissed you when you weren't dating story. Do tell! I like this post! But, do tell, who got you and Adam on the phone together when you were crushing on him? Hmmmm?
whatever. you are ALWAYS referring to adam as "your man" . "My man" this..."my man" that....after all, you are living in cleveland...and that's how we do it around here.
I usually don't really read those kind of things, and I never do them, but this is a fun one, it was fun to read and imagine you and Adam playing the dating game...and it's fun to reminisce about mine and Bren's too. Thanks!
Sure learned a lot about you guys! Happy Birthday, Adam!
Carissa- Hello- just blog surfing and I found some friends I knew- come visit us,
www.erniemistyandabby.blogspot.com
and I'll add you to my list.
Misty
Post a Comment