Tuesday, August 7, 2007

For now...

Just a quick update for all of you dying to know what I have been up to. I am in Washington still, and will be here until August 14. We've had some fun, going to Orcas Island with the fam and hanging out with cousins and all. I am extremely tired these days, though. I was in the hospital for 3 days with viral meningitis and missed the trip to the water park as well as Olivia's birthday. It has left me feeling tired and weak, but I'm at least home now at my parents. I'll update more about the last few weeks (complete with pictures!) when I get home to Cleveland, so prepare yourself for blogger overload! Oh, and the kids are doing great!

5 comments:

Destiny Rayburn said...

good i'm glad you are "home" and on the road to recovery! love ya!

Destiny Rayburn said...

it is the third book. i just finished it and it was so amazing. so emotional and different from anything i've read. if you ever want to gush or ask any questions let me know! I LOVE TALKING ABOUT THESE BOOKS!

Stina said...

I'm so glad you're all better! (are you all better?) Turns out the virus going around Utah was a parasite from the swimming pools! GROSS!!!

Elise said...

Carissa, what a scare! I'm glad you're back and that you're all healthy! We miss you guys too, it's feels like it's been forever! Let's get together sometime this week...I'll call you!

wirigendo said...

Blogging is NOT a chore!