I'm slightly partial to Lakes Dance because I was on the team for my junior and senior year in high school. It's kind of fun to see Olivia do something that I have done in the past and actually enjoy it. She definitely has caught the dancing bug. She is excited to start dance lessons again soon and is doing the summer musical with the Multi-Stake committee with me this year. It's all about songs from movies. So excited!
Sorry for the blurry pictures. There was a ton of movement and my camera couldn't figure it all out and I'm too lazy to edit them in photoshop :)
During the dance part. She was so excited to get pom poms!
During the cheer and dance at the end. I'm glad she had a great time!


2 comments:
Love it, can't wait to see the video. I'll bet she was the cutest girl there :)
She is such a cute dancer! And she looks like she is having so much fun. It must be in her blood to dance. Well, the blood from you. Not Adam. I've seen him dance *shudder*
Post a Comment