Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Bundle Up Bash!

I've been part Crowdtap for a while now, and have loved it. I get to voice my opinion on products that relate to me, join discussions about what is happening in the world, and every once in a while I get to try free samples. And when I say samples, I mean like from Old Navy. So far, I've got a free summer dress, a couple of free jeans, a free shirt and accessory (I got a purse), and free compression running pants and matching jacket. It's been a lot of fun and it lets me tell Old Navy, as part of their style council, what I like and dislike about the product. The best part is, Crowdtap and Old Navy value my opinion and I get rewarded for it. It's a win-win!

This time I was selected for their in-store party called the Bundle-Up Bash. I got to invite three friends to come with me and get a free pair of women's pants, a free sweater, and a free winter accessory. It was so much fun! We had a great time gathering up tons of things to try on and the sales associates were super nice and helped us with sizes and opinions.

Old Navy's winter line was very nice. They had a lot of styles of sweaters to choose from, like regular cardigans to comfortable wrap around style sweaters, and even some different designs that I had not seen a lot of. My only problem was that most of their sweaters were made from wool and acrylic, two things I can't wear. Just being near them made my eyes and skin itchy. I had a couple sweaters to choose from that were cotton and ended up with a cute cream-colored open draped cardigan. I also got some very nice gloves lined with Performance Fleece and a pair of dark brown cords. I normally don't wear anything other than jeans, but it was nice having others with me that helped me break out of my shell.

My mom and sisters also got some fun things. Celeste ended up getting the same cords as me and a fun collared sweater that zipped up in the front. She wore it for her family pictures and they turned out very nice! My mother got a new pair of jeans and was happy to get a pair that was a smaller size than she normally wears. She also got a very nice sweater that she had a necklace at home that matched. She also got a hat, since she is driving out to Wisconsin to help my brother move and it's cold there! My other sister, Kelli, got some grey slacks that I wanted really bad but weren't in my size, a black cardi that she had wanted, and a pink hat that she loved.

Mom with her new jeans and sweater. She loved how comfortable the sweater was and how many things she could match with it.
Celeste with the exact outfit she got. She loves it!
Me with the outfit I wanted. The sweater was like wearing a blanket and I love jeans, but I went outside my box and ended up getting something different, but still love!
Kelli wearing her new outfit. Super cute!

We had a great time. Thanks Crowdtap and Old Navy!

No comments: