Thursday, June 2, 2011

T-ball ain't my thang

For some reason, I signed Olivia up for t-ball again this year. Well, the reason is that she asked me to and because her cousins were all going to be on the same team. My gut told me to just tell her no, but did I listen? Nope.

Not that I don't love her to do sports, but with all that we do during the week and just getting done with basketball, I felt like we needed a break. But all she has going on is dance on Thursdays, and she really loved t-ball last year so I said yes and signed her up.

This year I don't love it. And I don't think she does either. I think she has fun, but it isn't something she wants to do all the time. I played baseball with my dad as my coach for multiple years so I think part of me thinks she should play too. And part of me also wants her to experience a lot of things so she can make her own informed decision on what she wants to continue with. So for now we'll deal with it (rain or shine).

But I made lemonade out of lemons and brought my camera with me last time we had some good weather.













2 comments:

Kelli said...

I love the pictures! Especially the one of her in her hat looking down. I agree, I don't LOVE their tball this year, but at least they are enjoying it (sometimes)

Celeste Pearson said...

I think I say this every time, but I LOOOOOOVE your camera :) And cute pics! They really capture what happens at a game (although I think you need to get a video of Olivia running to base). And I don't love T-ball this year either (I think it's the coach?) but I'm excited for coach-pitch next year!