Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Spray Park

The weather here has been so weird lately. Even though the high for the day is supposed to be in the 80s and 90s, it will still be super cold in the morning so we haven't been able to go to the spray park in Tacoma as often as we'd like. Last week it was finally perfect for us, so Celeste and her friend Tessa and I packed up the kids and headed out to the park. It was hot and sunny and my kids were so excited to get out of the house.
Such a cheeseball. Madelynn was more interested in lunch than the water which was fine by me since later the water just washed all the peanut butter off her.
This little boy was in heaven.
Ew, maybe I should discourage the drinking of the spray park water.
Love this face.
Olivia took some warming up to the water and played on the playground for a while, but once she got in the water she had a blast with her cousins.
Apparently carrying your cup of snacks with your hands is too much work.

5 comments:

Kelli said...

What a fun little spray park! Where is this at? I love perfect weather days, it's been so hot here I haven't wanted to go outside! PS I'm sure Jack has ingested worse things than spray park water :)

Melanie said...

Madelynn running with the cup held in her mouth cracked me right up! She is so funny :)

Celeste Pearson said...

We should totally hit up the spray park again before school starts (if the weather cooperates). I have in planned for my week of fun, which starts next Wednesday.

And I agree with Kelli. I'm sure Jack has ingested worse. And look how good he's turned out :)

Rachel said...

Yeah my kids drink the water at those things too. It's gotta be so nasty! Madelynn looks so much like Olivia in those pics. She's growing up so fast!

Summer said...

Spray parks are so fun!