Monday, February 15, 2010

Nothing

I have nothing. Seriously. Nothing to blog about that is remotely interesting. Valentine's Day came and went, which is fine with me because I think it is completely overrated. But thanks, Adam, for the DownEast skirt I really really wanted. No really, I love it!

Olivia is still in school and still learning to read. She just really doesn't care about words as long as she can make up her own stories. Jack is still keeping my hands full with his endless energy despite lack of sleep. Madelynn is still learning to walk and practices all the time, although she is far from a pro.

See? You're probably already bored and haven't even read this far yet before you click out of here. I don't blame you. We're boring. I'm bored. I need something to do!

Adam is working and working and falling asleep by 9pm on the couch while I read. I've read some awesome books lately, like Shannon Hale's "The Goose Girl", Jessica Day George's "Dragon Slippers" trilogy, and Suzanne Collins' "The Hunger Games" and now I have five books on hold at the library so hopefully one gets in soon.

Hopefully we have something fun to blog about later. We have a few fun things coming up soon, I promise. Just letting you all know we're here, just with nothing to share.

9 comments:

Adam said...

Isn't "nothing". . ."something"?

Heather said...

Sometimes nothing is good. :) Nothing eventful means a little lull. And you need those lulls to get to the fun stuff! :)

Kelli said...

How rude of you to add a boring post!!! :) I got Dragon Slippers at the library but haven't started it yet. I have the first book of the Percy Jackson series if you want me to send it to you, I have the beginnings of a package to send you and Celeste anyway.

Stina said...

The reason I take pictures is to have something to blog. Otherwise I don't put forth the effort to write anything. And, I realized we took no pictures on Brent's birthday. Just video. So, I'll actually have to try to think of something to write...

Rachel said...

I am so jealous you got a down east skirt! I have been coveting those lately. I was so sad cause they finally went on sale so I went online to buy one and of course they were all sold out in my size. So sad! That is definitely not nothing. Also, I never get bored hearing about your cute kids. Rylynn just asked me if Olivia is going to be able to come to her birthday party in a couple weeks. She was sad. But we are coming to visit you in a couple weeks! I'll send you an email about it:) Then you'll have something fun to blog about, see I'm such a good friend!

Josh and Amanda said...

Thanks for the book ideas! I am always looking for new books to read!

Celeste Pearson said...

You're right. You are boring.

But 7 comments on a boring post! I only got 3 comments on my red velvet cupcake post! Hello!!! Red velvet is way better than boring!

B-Hams said...

Did you like the goose girl? I got frustrated with it when she would not tell everyone she was the princess, so I stoped reading it half way through and made Elise tell me the rest of it! I am lame!

April said...

thanks for your kindness, i might take you up on it one of these days, i just didn't go last night, tyler didn't get home until 10--yuck. just checked out your cruise pics so fun, and i want to go on another cruise even more now!!!! thanks again-i'm sure the pregnancy woes will end soon, right???