We actually caught Madelynn's first steps on video last week. It is her second attempt, since the first time we were not prepared for her to actually do it. She has been standing on her own for over a month, but would just stand there and clap her hands or dance a little before sitting down. She still isn't technically walking, but she does take a step or two (or three!) multiple times a day and can pull herself from a sitting position into a standing position with no help from me or the furniture. She loves her walker toy too and walks super fast when she has that (mostly because it's on wheels and she has to keep up with it or she'll fall). Oh, and sorry ahead of time for moving the camera. I forgot you can't shoot video up and down on my ancient digital camera!
See? She's super cute. Don't forget to read the previous post about her first birthday too!
Friday, February 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
Is that Master Yoda on the couch behind her? "Mmmm, walk you can. One foot in front of the other, you must put."
Congrats Madelynn on your first birthday and steps! We miss you guys!
Wow! Congratulations! I am so excited for her! Great job at catching them on film, that is not an easy feat!
So cute! I love those first steps. Now you are officially going to be busy:)
I just want to cry I miss her so much! That's so cute, can't wait for Aubrey to finally walk now (lazy girl!).
You all think you want them to walk. And then they walk and you wish they weren't. At least, that's the way I think...
Yay Madelyn!!!
congrats! What progress! Maybe Tyce will walk...someday.
Post a Comment