Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Family Pictures (aka Picture Overload!)

We finally got some family pictures done. We went to JC Penney, which wasn't my first choice, but I don't know any photographers out here (so if you know one in Pierce County, let me know!) so I was forced to go with the indoor, cheesy photographers instead. Although I wasn't totally impressed with some of the pictures, I thought some turned out great. And of course, it's hard to get all three kids to cooperate for a photo shoot, so one of them is always not smiling or doing something weird, but I thought some of them turned out okay considering all that! Sorry for the massive amount of pictures. I didn't buy most of these so I wanted to document them somehow.






Of course Madelynn is trying to crawl away. I liked it better when she wasn't so mobile.











Okay, I'm done. I promise!

11 comments:

N. Tipps said...

Those are cute pics! I love the girls' outfits. Where did you get them?

Ana Lee said...

I LOVE all of your pictures! They turned out adorable! I love your kids :)

Kristin said...

Carissa I think they all turned out SO cute!! You look great by the way! I can't believe how big Madelynn has gotten-so cute! And I absolutely love their matching outfits! Hope you guys are enjoying WA, we miss you guys!

Stina said...

I've posted more pictures than that before! :) Definitely no overload for me! I love how they turned out. Your girls outfits are adorable. Austin sits like Jack--it always makes me wonder how his knees don't crack! And, you are so photogenic!

Rachel said...

They turned out sooo cute!! I love the girls' matching outfits! The family ones turned out way cute too. Your kids are way more cooperative than mine. Have you seen our family pictures?

Summer said...

You got some really cute ones!!! JC Penney can suprise you sometimes! Ü LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the girls' outfits! Where did you get them...and do they come in MY size?!

Kelli said...

Let me be the third to ask...where the hell did you get those skirts?! They are so adorable! I love the pictures, you did a good job picking out outfits for everyone, you look great!

Celeste Pearson said...

Where did you get those skirts? Haha, just kidding. I KNOW where you got those - Target! Hello!! The only place you shop! And they did turn out great - I don't know how you picked!

Miriam said...

Cute pics! It looks like you got at least one good one of each of the kids. Love the girls' cardigans! Hope you're doing great!

The Beverly Family said...

I LOVE their sweaters! poor Jack the girls are getting all of the attention with their pretty outfits. He looks so cute in the picture where hes by himself with his hands in his pockets. I Love his sweater also. I Love argyle...I would paint the world argyle if I could! The pictures turned out really well. Heather and I are going with the girls to have their pictures taken together. We're going to sears...I have great coupons I hope they turn out. I think you got alot of great pictures! :)

Mike & Bekah +4 said...

Those are adorable! You have beautiful children!! Even though the photos are wonderful...I do know of quite a few photographers really close. Mike's cousin's wife does ours super cheap! I LOVE the first family shot. It's a keeper!!