Monday, January 27, 2014

Spring break- Pump it Up

Celeste and I took the kids to Pump it Up in Tacoma since it reopened. The kids were so excited to go because the place had shut down for a while. They could spend all day there, but it wears me out to just watch them!
Madelynn spent a good amount of time building things with the foam blocks.
Jake had no fear going down the slides! He went down them so fast that I was afraid he'd fly off the end :)

Rix also did a great job building with the foam blocks.

Madelynn started dancing instead of building!

Olivia helped Jake go down the slides.

Jack had a blast! I got maybe two pictures of him the whole time because he was on the go all day long!

When you add a game to the floor it makes it that much funner :)

No comments: